High Brightness for Displaying Easy-to-See Content in Bright Places
- Performance with 500 cd/m² of brightness is required for some signage and other professional applications. This allows images to be beautifully displayed even in large, brightly lit spaces, such as train stations and airports.
The IPS Panel Has a Wide Viewing Angle and Minimal Color Fluctuations
- There is very little change in color, compared with the VA panel, when the screen is viewed at right or left angles, so the images are crisp and clear. This is ideal for providing correct information to places with a lot of people present, such as public spaces and facilities.
- Effective for drawing attention with high visibility even in bright places like shopping malls.
Choose the Installation to Match Your Application
- The LF80 Series is designed for use in either portrait or horizontal orientation with no effect on panel color and lifespan, further reducing TCO. A tilt installation up to 45 degrees forward or backward is also possible. The angle can be adjusted for easy viewing when installed in a high location.
- 0-45° for both left and right.
- Angle adjustment is not possible for forward/backward tilting installation.
- Be sure that the Power Indicator comes to the downside.
USB Media Player for Simple Signage Use Without an STB
- The LF80 Series features a USB media player. Signage operation is possible by simply inputting the desired content via USB, eliminating the need for a set-top box. Both videos and still images can be displayed, so a wide variety of original signage content can be used.
- For detailed instructions on using the USB Media Player Function, see the "Easy Guide"
Standalone Operation Saves Labor by Making Content Changes Over a Network
- Multi Monitoring & Control Software makes it possible to change the content in the USB memory via LAN after installation. Content can be easily changed even when the display is installed in a high place or suspended from the ceiling. This enables smooth, easy operation.
Easy Display of Images Optimized for the Display Content and Viewing Environment
Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as Standard and Dynamic. The LF80 Series comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment. You can select the best mode for the video source and the place of display.
- Display images close to the DICOM Part 14 Grayscale Standard.
- Although the term "DICOM" is used, this product is not medical equipment.
- Do not use displayed images for medical purposes such as examination or diagnosis.
High-Performance Image Engine for Flexible Image Adjustment Like Never Before
6-segment Color Management
Enables adjustment of the color tone, color density and brightness parameters individually for red, green, and blue, as well as the complementary colors of cyan, magenta and yellow.
Displays images with enhanced color.
Corrects blurry image contours resulting from resizing, etc., to improve the image resolution.
MPEG Noise Reductin
Noise reduction suppresses the block noise and mosquito noise that are characteristic of digital video signals. This faithfully reproduces the inherent beauty of the image.
|Weight in Kg||15|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Bezel Width||T/R/L/B : 6.3 mm|
|Built-In PC||Optional PC|
|Extended Touch Capable||No|
|Panel Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|