ViewSonic 65" 2160p 4K Interactive Display, 20-Point Touch, VGA, HDMI IFP6550
AvailabilityCall for Availability
20-Point Multi-Touch Interactive Screen
- With a 20-point touch-enabled panel, this display encourages multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the display's surface using styluses or their fingers, or both at the same time.
Add-On Qwizdom Software
- Qwizdom's Oktopus collaboration software (sold separately) allows users to annotate and work over or alongside any application, existing content, or over a web browser. Qwizdom Ximbus (sold separately) is a whiteboarding and collaboration solution for Google and features Google Drive and Contacts integration.
- Integrated with ViewSonic vBoard and Cast software as well as Zoom software, the display delivers enhanced annotation and content sharing capabilities. It can also be upgraded with Intel Unite (sold separately), which can wirelessly and securely display media from any range of devices such as tablets, laptops, and mobile phones.
Optional ViewBoard Software
- For annotation options beyond the pre-installed vBoard software, the ViewSonic ViewBoard Interactive Annotation software can be installed via an optional ViewSonic slot-in PC.
Built-In ARM Quad-Core CPU with 16GB Storage
- Equipped with ARM Quad Core Cortex A53 1.2 GHz processor and Android 5.1 OS, the display provides smooth, fast computing, and responsive touch capabilities. 16GB of onboard memory provides ample storage for files and multimedia content.
Enhanced Viewing Comfort and Dual Integrated Speakers
- The flicker-free technology and a blue light filter help to eliminate eye strain for extended viewing periods. The display features dual integrated speakers and also allows you to add an extra speaker via the SPDIF audio-out port for expanding sound to different locations in the room or venue via a cable.
|GPU||ARM Mali450 MP4|
|CPU||ARM Quad Core Cortex A53 1.2 GHz|
|Interface||OSD / Remote Control / Annotation overlay|
|Voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Consumption||350 W typical|
|Stand-By Power||<0.5 W|
|On Screen Display||Input, Volume, Backlight, Audio, Screen, Display, Adjust|
|Remote Control||Volume, Channel, Source, Mute, Back, Input, Menu|
|Number of Touch Points||20-Point touch|
|Package Weight||140.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||66.5 x 42.0 x 8.5"|
|Extended Touch Capable||No|
|Panel Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
Write Your Own Review