LG 4K Ultra HD 65" Commercial Smart IPS LED Display, Brightness 500 cd/m2, 65UH5CB
- Brightness(Typ.) : 500 cd/m²
- Bezel : 12.1 mm (T), 12.6 mm (R/L), 15.7 mm (B)
- Depth : 40.1 mm
- Interface : HDMI / DVI / DP / RGB / RJ45 / IR / RS232C / SD Card / USB
AvailabilityCall for Availability
Convey your corporate or advertising message digitally with the LG UH5C Series 65"-Class 4K UHD Commercial Smart IPS LED Display. It features a 65" LED-backlit IPS LCD panel with 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) native resolution to produce clear video, images, and text. The display will present your content via DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA, or its two HDMI inputs for independent sources, or through screen mirroring with built-in Wi-Fi. An HDMI cable and remote control are included as an added convenience.
- Ultra HD Resolution
- UHD resolution helps to deliver an immersive viewing experience with four times the resolution of Full HD.
- HEVC Support
- The UH5C series supports High-Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) content, which has double the compression of H.264, cutting network traffic usage by half.
- Designed for Convenient Mirroring
- Content sharing is more convenient over a Wi-Fi network.
- Soft AP Software
- Onboard Soft AP software lets the display act as a wireless access point for compatible mobile devices.
- Engineered for Reduced Power Consumption
- The panel used in the UH5C series is designed to operate at approximately 31% lower power than conventional RGB panels.
- Quad-Core SoC
- The SoC can execute several tasks at the same time to help produce smooth content playback.
- webOS 3.0
- The webOS 3.0 platform helps provide convenient creation tools, including app development materials.
- Group Manager
- Content can be created, distributed, and controlled via signage without a dedicated computer or server.
- PBP (Picture-by-Picture) & PIP (Picture-in-Picture)
- The PBP and PIP features enable you to compose various layouts for several digital devices.
- IP Streaming Protocol
- Various types of IP video streaming protocols are supported, including RTSP/RTP, MMS, HLS, and MPEG2-TS.
- Secure Communication Protocol
- Communication between server and signage is more secure with support for the HTTPS protocol.
- Proxy Server
- Web access speed and security is enhanced with supporting Proxy Server, which acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.
- Temperature sensor
- Auto brightness sensor
- Tile mode (up to 15 x 15)
- Natural mode @ Tile mode
- ISM method
- USB cloning
- Content scheduling
- Sync mode
- PM mode
- Fail Over
- Wake on LAN
- BEACON (on/off)
- Embedded templates
- Compatible with SuperSign C & SuperSign W/Lite
|Display Orientation||Landscape, Portrait|
|Maximum Multiple Display Configuration||15 x 15|
|Lighting Lifespan||50,000 Hours|
|Operating System||webOS 3|
|Slot||1 x OPS|
|Picture in Picture (PIP)||Yes|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 134.0 W
Economy Mode: 90.0 W
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Adapter Type||Internal|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Wall Mounting||300 x 300mm|
|Bezel Thickness||12.1 mm (Top)
15.7 mm (Bottom)
12.6 mm (Right/Left)
|Duty Cycle||24 Hours|
|Dimensions||57.4 x 33.4 x 1.6" / 1458.6 x 848.9 x 40.1 mm|
|Weight||57.3 lb / 26 kg|
|Package Weight||71.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||61.0 x 38.0 x 8.|
|Screen Size||65" Diagonal|
|Built-In PC||Optional PC|
|Panel Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
Write Your Own Review